- If you fail to attend a course, the course fee will not be refunded or will not be allocated to another course.
- If you are sick on the day of a course and can support this with a medical certificate you will be rescheduled to another course within 4 weeks at no extra cost.
- If you need to reschedule a course date a minimum 48hrs notice is required and a $20 rescheduling fee applies. Less than 48hrs notice to reschedule will incur a rescheduling fee of 50% of the full course fee.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late to or don’t have the correct Identification you will not be admitted into the course and a rescheduling fee of 50% of the full course fee will apply.
- If you need to cancel a course a minimum 48hrs notice is required and a $40 cancellation fee per course will apply.
- All courses must be completed within 3 months of the original booking.
Key Skills Training reserves the right to cancel, postpone or re-schedule courses due to low enrolments or unforeseen circumstances.
If a course is cancelled by Key Skill Training participants have the option of rescheduling to the next available date or receive a full refund of the course fee paid. No further monies will be paid by Key Skills Training for any other expenses the participant has or may incur.
If you cancel a course the cost of the course material provided to you by Key Skills Training will be deducted from your refund.
Refunds must be applied for in writing by completing a Refund Course Fee request form, which can be downloaded from our website.
If your refund is approved monies will be returned to you only by the means in which it they were paid.
If the course fee was paid by a third party, the third party will be refunded the course fee less any costs.
No postage fees will be refunded.